Utilizations and Applications of Boom Lift
Because they offer better stability, simple mobility, greater capability, and overall worker safety, boom lifts are a crucial piece of equipment for projects that require work to be performed at elevated heights. As a result, their capabilities are put to use in a wide variety of projects. The following is a list of some frequent applications for boom lifts:
- Walls and ceilings will be painted.
- Putting up scaffolding or gantry
- Harvesting of fruit on farms
- Hanging signs
- Work on utilities, lighting, and piping, as well as upkeep on industrial facilities
- Exterior cleaning
Different Categories of Boom Lifts
There are generally three distinct categories of boom lifts that are utilized in the building and construction business. These categories are determined by the configuration of the boom lift. That is correct;
- Lift using a Telescoping Boom
- Boom lift with telescope bucket and telescopic boom lift
- Lifting Arm With Articulating Boom
Articulating boom lifts feature arms that are comparable to fingers in that they have many joints. Because of this, articulating boom lifts are sometimes referred to as knuckle lifts in common parlance. The workers can reach over and around barriers in tough spots with the assistance of these joints. This particular sort of boom lift has a bucket that can easily maneuver around the objects. An articulating boom lift, which is more often known as a knuckle boom lift, is ideally suited for use on complex structures or in confined and congested areas.
Utility line maintenance is the primary function of a bucket truck, which is a type of heavy-duty wheeled vehicle. A railed aerial platform that is attached to a hydraulic crane makes up this piece of equipment.
Boom lifts known as telescopic boom lifts feature arms that can only extend or retract in a straight line, similar to the way a telescope works. The arm of the telescopic boom lift is coupled to a revolving turntable, and it can extend in either the vertical or horizontal direction. They are capable of lifting more weight than articulating boom lifts can. A telescopic boom lift, which can also be known as a straight or stick boom lift, is an aerial work platform that is designed for use in open areas or on rectangular constructions.
When compared to other types of aerial lifts, boom lifts have the greatest degree of flexibility in terms of the directions they can reach.
- Our telescopic booms provide greater reach and can be extended and retracted from the working platform. They have a horizontal reach of up to 140 feet, making them more versatile than any other type of aerial platform.
- The articulating boom rentals we provide are a special kind of crane that is raised and lowered by hydraulic cylinders and can be steered in any direction from the work platform itself, without lowering the basket. How greater heights can be attained.
- All of the booms that we rent out are mounted on trailers, and they come with towing mechanisms. Its small size and low weight make it an excellent option for use on both indoor and outdoor construction sites.
All in all, if you need boom lift rental in Abu Dhabi, you must consider our enterprise.